Thursday 10 September 2009

Online Identities - an ALT-C09 Workshop

Blogging session
Frances is leading a session on blogging. I'm taking my notes in my blog. Erm. I THINK I'm in the right session....We're looking at setting up iGoogle - erm - I've been using that for some years now... Helped the lady I was sat next to, so felt I was of use even if I didnt learn anything.

Fun activity - using the Internet to search for 3 facts on someone I'd never met in the room.
The person looking for me discovered that I'd had my hand up a cow's bottom and that I'd stayed at the Imperial College Halls in June. Scary, huh? - but my choice to use Twitter and tell the world what I'm doing. Enjoyable discussion about our online profiles.

Would love to do this session again but at a more advanced level

No comments:

Post a Comment